pregnancy / training classes for my Indonesian helper to go to

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by PuiK 13 yrs ago
Hello. I'm looking for classes for my helper to go to before my little one comes in nov. My DH has not much experience of how to take care of new born.

We live near Gold Coast.

Any suggestion please?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Havingtwins 13 yrs ago
Hi PuiK,

I don't know of any near the Gold Coast but the Matilda Hospital does a course for helpers. It includes taking care of the baby and a 1 day first aid course including CPR. I intend on sending my helper there mostly for the first aid side of things.

PuiK 13 yrs ago
Thanks 'having twins'. As Matilda is kind of far (although im going to give birth there) so i have booked Annerley for her.

Regarding parental classes, what do you suggest? There are classes for CPR and illness. I have no idea how to take care of newborn - not even washing them or cleaning them....

Thanks!

Havingtwins 13 yrs ago
PuiK

I've sent you a message, feel free to message me back and if you like we can talk.

Havingtwins

midwife 13 yrs ago
Hi Puik, I live in the Gold Coast, offer private birthing classes, new born post natal visiting and have offered helper training sessions over time. I also own and operate Just Juniors and offer the newborn classes and early years development program. If you contact me via my emial office@justjuniors.com I can have a chat to you and work out a tailor made course or session for your helper. I am an experienced midwife, hold a NICU and paediatric certificate and am a trained neuro educator. Most importantly I am a mum of four and have offered my services in the Gold Coast area for more than 12 years - so I am right on your doorstep! If you know of any other mums in teh area and would like a combined training workshop that can work as well.

PuiK 13 yrs ago
midwife - i am writting you an email from my email box.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad