total cost at sanitorium?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ftse1000 10 yrs ago
hi... i am currently looking at hospitals and would like to know how much it costs for sanitorium as this is closest to my home. their website does not include obstetricians etc so i cant work out how much. i dont have insurance and most prob can fork up to 70k. is that enough? i plan to go natural with no epidural as second baby. if i survived first one at QM with no drugs...i can handle again. no offence to QM....but when your water breaks...they force you to “walk” to rooms with no support etc...and just tell people off. we were treated us like prisoners. it was not a pleasant experience although baby came out fine so i made no complaints. i am looking for a better experience even if it means paying from my own pocket. any advice is much appreciated. just need to know total amount including visits up to giving birth. thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
cookie09 10 yrs ago
70k won't be enough of you include your doctor's fee

Yolilau 10 yrs ago
Sanitorium is the most expensive hospital in Hong Kong I think.

Every little thing is an extra cost...even the Dr. is more expensive.

vh-eba 10 yrs ago
I know this response is 8 months late but we just had our baby delivered at Sani back in April this year. It was a 3d/2n package with an extra night's stay, with epidural, ob/gy andpediatrician visit every day, all the bells and whistles, with no complications thankfully, the grand sum was just shy of 108k. The facility, amenities, doctors and nurses were tip top although I was surprised how little English was spoken there?! Hope this helps and good luck.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad