Indonesian Post Natal Massages

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Maryam 16 yrs ago
Hello! i am intereested in the indonesian Post Natal Massages. Has anyone heard of it or know anyone who does it. Please let me know

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Maryam 16 yrs ago
i have found some indian and chinese... but am still looking for the indonesian with the jamu herbs and all ... anyone???

AugustBump 16 yrs ago
Hi Maryam

I am in the sameboat as you. Looking out for someone whom can provide the Indonesian post natal massages in HK . But to no avail!

I think I will approach some of the Indonesian helpers living around my area and see if they can provide some information.

will let you know if I have success. When are you due?

Maryam 16 yrs ago
due in two months. after hearing from you i have also started approaching indonesian helpers... will let you know also

i am glad in a way you are also in the same boat... atleast the search will become faster

good luck

AugustBump 16 yrs ago
Hi Maryam

i have no luck in regards to the traditional urut.

Spoke to some Indonesian helpers around my area and they all pointed to me to go to Victoria Park on Sunday to scout and speak to other maids. However - the maids here are sure that they are Indon women here whom are capable of doing the massage but they have no idea who!

So.. i might just pop by Victoria Park and ask around. If i get further info- will let you know.

MInHK 16 yrs ago
Did anyone find any leads on the traditional Indonesian Urut aka Jamu for post natal massage ? Maryam, what were the Chinese and Indian ones u found ? Did they work ?

ashrebecca 15 yrs ago
hi, i am from singapore.. jamu post natal is very popular in my country . i know of this company who is opening up for franchisee for jamu postnatal massage in HK.

if anyone want to have to take up this franchisee, feel free to visit www.originsjamumassage.com and email them...

good luck to ladies here...

Tammyng79 14 yrs ago
Hi Veronica,

Not sure if you still log onto here. but i am interested to get the name and no. of your qualified therapist. tx!

ccatjs 13 yrs ago
My friend just set up a jamu postnatal service in hk. Visit her website www.mummies bellies.com

Good luck

Havefaith 13 yrs ago
Has any one tried www.mummies bellies.com? Thank you.

HF

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad