Nathan Yau
Nathan Yau 03 August 2026
General

🍎 Professional Profile: NET Teaching Assistant (NETTA)

👋 Hello! I am Nathan, a dedicated and warm Native-English-Speaking Teaching Assistant with over 11 years of international experience supporting children across the UK, Australia, and elite private settings. 🏫✨ Holding a degree in Education with native-level English fluency 🇬🇧, my core philosophy is rooted in patience, positive encouragement, and creating a safe, engaging space where children genuinely love to learn. ❤️ Whether I am partnering with a lead teacher to manage a lively classroom, running targeted small-group phonics sessions 📚, or helping a student find their voice in English, I am deeply committed to nurturing each child's academic and emotional growth. 🌱 What I Bring to Your Classroom: • 🤝 Heartfelt Classroom Support: I take pride in being a reliable, proactive right hand to lead teachers—assisting with lesson prep, keeping students focused, and ensuring smooth daily classroom routines. • 🗣️ Targeted Language Interventions: I love working with small groups and individuals to break down tricky concepts, building confidence in reading, vocabulary, phonics, and conversational English. • 🛡️ A Safe & Nurturing Environment: Drawing on my extensive background in child development and high-standard pastoral care, I ensure every child feels secure, valued, and encouraged to participate. • 🎨 Engaging & Interactive Learning: I use creative games, storytelling, and structured activities to bring English language lessons to life, aligning smoothly with IB, Cambridge, and international school frameworks. My Background at a Glance: • 🎓 Education: Degree in Education (Native English Speaker). • 🌏 Experience: Over a decade of supporting children (ages 3–16) in top-tier settings across the UK, Australia, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Macau. • 🕒 Availability: Flexible and ready to adapt to school terms, timetables, and support schedules. • 💼 Remuneration: Open to discussion based on the role and school requirements. Let’s Connect: If your school or learning center is looking for a dedicated, experienced, and warm teaching assistant who is passionate about student success, I would love to hear from you! My comprehensive CV, references, and video introduction are available upon request. 📬 • 📱 Phone / WhatsApp: +852 6056 2661 • 📧 Email: [email protected]

Reply

0 replies

Sign in to join the conversation and post a reply.

Log in to comment

No replies yet.