DOG/CAT SITTER or DOG WALKER available

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by sjay 14 yrs ago
Hi,

Im available for pet sitting(cats or Dogs)and also dog walking anyday and time.I have a dog also and Im very experienced in handling them.

Pls contact me to discuss further.

Thanks

Pash

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
HK'sUndesirables 14 yrs ago
We could be interested in your service for our two cats, cleaning the potty boxes along topping up their water and food every other day. Are you bonded for this service? Where are you located (we are in Sai Kung) and what are your charges.

sjay 14 yrs ago
Hi

Im in TST but can be available for cat sitting.I love cats and have had them on my own all my life.My charges are 80HK& per hour.

Will you be travelling during this time?Pls send me fhe full details of what you need exaclty and when,so that I can let you know.

Thanks a lot!

jbny 11 yrs ago
Hi sjay,

My name is Jeaneah, and my husband and I are in the process of trying to relocate our 2 very peaceful indoor cats and african grey parrot to HK from Beijing. We haven't yet found a permanent helper in HK who will be able to take care of our pets. So are wondering if we could talk to you about possibly doing temporary pet sitting for the next 2 weeks-2 months (depending on how long it takes for us to find a permanent helper.)

Our new apartment is in Repulse Bay, and we'd need someone to come in once a day. If you are interested, I can send you a list of details about what they'd need. Mostly tidying litter boxes, cleaning bird cage, refilling dry food and cutting up some fresh fruit/veggies for bird, and making sure their water is clean and refilled.

Please let me know what your HK phone number is and when a good time would be for you to talk. I am in the USA in New York City now, so either your morning after 8am or after 8pm your time is best for me.

Thank you!

manik 11 yrs ago
Hi Jeaneah,

Thank you for the reply.Could you please let me know what is yr email address,so that I can get in touch with you with my phone number.

Thanks

schstella 11 yrs ago
Hi, I'm looking for someone to come in and feed my cat and clean out the cat box while we are away on holidays. We are away from April 5 to 14th. We live in Kowloon Tong. Are you able to help us with this, and how much do you charge??

Thanks

Stella

manik 11 yrs ago
Hi Stella.yes I can.I charge 90hk per hour.

If ok let me know pls and leave yr email/phone nr.

Thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad