Pet Sitting Services Available

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by denand 13 yrs ago
Hi,

Looking for someone to care your pampered pet while you are away on holiday in a home environment?

We're a couple with flexible hours and proud parents of 2 dogs here in Hong Kong. We're experienced in pet care from young puppies & kittens to senior pets and foster dogs regularly.

We provide pet sitting services at our place or yours. We'll look after your dog like it's one of our own and send you regular updates.

Drop us a PM if you have any questions.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sungjaehk 13 yrs ago
Can you take care the dog for free??

denand 13 yrs ago
I'm sorry but we do not take care of dogs for free. However we can discuss some reduced rates if you have limited funds.

kiwiinhk 13 yrs ago
So you will board at your place? How much would you charge for overnight care? Where do you live on HK island?

denand 13 yrs ago
Hi Kiwiinhk,

Please check your mail.

chee yen 13 yrs ago
Hi!

I need a relaible dog walker for 1 hr from Monday to Friday, but I live in Kolwwon station, please kindly let me know your rate.

Thank You!

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi Chee Yen,

I'm sorry but our services are only available to Mid-Levels area of Hong Kong Island.

priscillahuong 12 yrs ago
Hi, i will be out of town some times in Mar 2012 for about 2 weeks. I understand it is a bit early to look for a dog sitter. But since it is difficult to find a good dog sitter, i prefer to start hunting earlier. I have 3 dogs (2 dachies + 1 sheltland).

Can they stay in your place?

Please let me know your charge rate if you are ok for providing this service.

Many thanks.

my contact email is:

priscilla.huong@gmail.com

Priscilla

start2finish 12 yrs ago
Hi,

I am looking for someone to pet sit my cat at my apartment in Kennedy Town over Chinese New Year. Can you PM me your charges?

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi start2finish

Please check your inbox for my reply.

Angela1982 12 yrs ago
Hi I am looking for someone to walk my dog for 1 hour monday - friday in midlevels, are you available to do this? Thanks

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi Angela - just PMed you. Give me a call when you can.

mattkubo 12 yrs ago
Hi there. We just relocated yesterday and am looking for a dog walker for our toy poodle.

Next week. Monday to Friday for about one hour in the early afternoon. We live in Sai Ying Pun. Please email if interested. Thank you.

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi Mattkubo - I just PMed you. Give me a call if you are interested.

mattkubo 12 yrs ago
Thank you. Will call tomorrow. Not able to reply via PM.

allyd13 12 yrs ago
Do you know anyone who can help me out with me dog... I will be in Kowloon? Thanks

denand 12 yrs ago
I currently don't know of anyone in Kowloon who can help you. I'll keep an eye out and will drop you a PM if I hear of anything.

JessicaHK 12 yrs ago
I would highly recommend Denise and Andy's dog sitting service while you are away on vacation or need an extra hand. They are fantastic - responsive, kind, true animals lovers - which is hard to find in Hong Kong. They took care of my little dog who displays separation anxiety - and he loved them to pieces. They sent an email each night to ensure he was well taken care of and happy. I would absolutely utilize their services again. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

ahsia 12 yrs ago
Hi. I need a dog walker 3 times a week. Possibly might need dog sitting service when I am away from HK. Can you send your price to me?

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi ahsia,

I just PMed you - give me a call if you are interested.

dashley 12 yrs ago
Hello, I'm very interested in your doggy sitting services for this easter break ( april 5th -15th), are you available then? And could you please tell me how much you charge?

Thanks so much,

Ashley

koanji 12 yrs ago
Hi There,

I am interested in your dog walking services 1 hour per day 5-6 days per week. I live on Sheung Wan, please message me with prices and availability.

Thanks a lot.

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi Dashley - we are booked for the Easter period. I'm sorry that we won't be able to help you out this time.

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi Koanji - unfortunately our schedules are full that we can't do Sheung Wan area at this point in time. We are only covering Mid-Levels area for now. Thank you for enquiring and my apologies that we cannot be of more help.

Snatoor 12 yrs ago
Hi Denand,

This is a last minute request for HELP! I live in mid-levels, have a 6 year old labradoodle and need someone to care for him this weekend - Friday 16 March 1200noon to Sunday 18 March approx 1730. Are you available and can you advise rates please? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards

weeram 12 yrs ago
Hi Denand,

I'm very interested in learning more about your dog walking services. I live in midlevels, I sent you a PM a couple of days ago.

thanks

babzzi 12 yrs ago
Hi!

Please advise regarding boarding space for our pet Ica. 25kg Mongrol. 5.5 years old.

We need for March 18th-31st or any part of that you have available.

Please advise price as well.

Babzzi@gmail.com

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi Weeram & Babzzi - please check your PM and email respectively for my reply.

mango85 12 yrs ago
Hello,

Looking for a dog walker - i live on Lok Ku road - that's between Hollywood/Queens road central near Man Po temple... Could you advise me your rates please? I have a 3.5 y/o yorkie-pom, small but active one...

thanks

sj

Donmer 12 yrs ago
Denand

We travel frequently and need a place to board our little terrier.

We could bring her to your house. She is 10 and needs little care, as she just sleeps most of the day.

What is your daily rate, please?

denand 12 yrs ago
I've sent you all a PM. Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Kassidy 12 yrs ago
Can you please pm me your rates? I need a walker once a day from Mon-Thu, starting on the 24th. I live on Queens Road, Sheung Wan.

Thanks!

Kassidy

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi Kassidy - Unfortunately our schedules are pretty full these days so we are only walking dogs that are located in Mid-Levels area to save on transport time in between the jobs. Your location is a little too far away for us at the present time. Our apologies for not being of more help.

Adri22 12 yrs ago
Hi,

I will be out of HK from 10 June till July 03. I have a chihuahua (4 yearls old, toilet trained).

Can he stay in your place?

Please let me know your charge rate.

Thank you very much,

Best Regads.

My email: adribalsosa@hotmail.com

Mrs Adriana

Compass2011 12 yrs ago
Hi - We have used Denise to watch our little guy when we go out of town, and we couldn't be happier! He loves it there and Denise and her husband are the best. He comes back so tired and happy because he's been playing so much :) I would highly recommend them. Thanks Denise!

pvinton 12 yrs ago
Hi, I am looking for someone to take care of my 8 month old Labradoodle for July. My email is paulavinton@hotmail.com . Can you help or do you know someone who can?

Thanks

Sveske11 12 yrs ago
We've recently used Denise & Andy for dog sitting our 6-yr old beagle for a week. I am super impressed with the level of care our dog received - long walks, lots of play, and good attention to his finicky eating habits and socialization challenges. I'm so glad this worked out and we will definitely use their services again!

denand 12 yrs ago
pvinton - just sent you a reply via your hotmail address. Looking forward to your call.

Portia Chung 12 yrs ago
Hi, we're looking for dog walkers for 4 dogs at mid levels until new helper's arrival. Please email contact and details of charges to portiachung@gmail.com. Thanks.

Philissa 12 yrs ago
Hi, I just saw your ad for Dog Walkers. Can you give me more information please? Are you a company or just working freelance? Can you email me your charges and all information you can give me. I have 2 dogs that need someone to walk them, one is a Teacup Yorkshire Terrier and the other is a Toy Poodle. Thanks. I'll wait to hear back from you. my email add is philissa@netvigator.com

Best Regards,

Philissa

Amri 12 yrs ago
Hi denand... I have a beagle and live in mid levels... I wanted to know more about your dog walking and dog sitting services Incase we are traveling. Please pm me...thanks!

hkpatches 12 yrs ago
We were really happy and impressed with the wonderful care Andy and Denise gave to Patches our beloved pooch. He stayed with them for 2 weeks in August and they took great care of him with lots of long walks and play. We received regular updates from them to assure that Patches was doing well. I highly recommend their services and will definitely be using them again.

Green rabbi 12 yrs ago
Do you also take care of house pants for 2 weeks?

I have a small tree (1.6m) and two pots. And I deliver to your place and the only thing I need is to water them everyday.

cityview 12 yrs ago
Hi! I'm looking for a daily dog walking preferably in the am from mon to fri. Do u do group dog walking that u charge in a group so it's more economical? We live at bridges street. My email is lee.maylynn@gmail.com thanks!

denand 12 yrs ago
Hi MayLynn - just sent a PM. Happy to discuss further if you're interested.

mariah14 12 yrs ago
Hi Denand,

please let me know your rates for dog sitting. I sent you a pm but no reply. Hoping to hear from you. my email is mariah14@hotmail.co.uk or pm me here. thanks

sunnday 12 yrs ago
Hi there,

Good morning!

I know you didn't list Kennedy Town (next to Sheng Wan) as an area but would you consider it?

I have a 3 year old husky that I have recently adopted and I need someone to give her a good hour to 2 hours walk Mon-Fri between 11-3 while I am at work. She is a wonderful, aleart dog and has just discovered what life is outside of her 3 years in a small cage.

If this interested you then can you please email me at rosanna-webster@hotmail.com to discuss it further/ arrange a time to meet up with her so that you can see what she is like.

Kind regards,

Rosie :)

jbny 11 yrs ago
Hi would you be able to pet sit for our 2 peaceful indoor bengal cats and African grey bird for anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months, starting asap, until we arrange for a full time helper? Our new apartment is located in Repulse Bay, and plan to relocate our animals as soon as we have settled on a pet sitter. Duties are daily light cleaning, and topping up on food, providing clean water, etc. No grooming, unless you don't mind clipping cats' nails once every two months or so.

If you don't service our area or these kinds of pets, please let me know if you can suggest anyone else.

Thank you!

Jeaneah

denand 11 yrs ago
Hi Jeaneah,

Unfortunately we can't help as Repulse Bay is too far from Mid-Levels for us to manage with our other responsibilities. Unfortunately the other pet sitters I know also do not service your area. Sorry I can't be of more help.

jbny 11 yrs ago
Thanks, too bad Repulse Bay doesn't seem to be accessible enough to the professional sitters in HK. Thanks Cara for the suggestion for a kennel, however we'd very much prefer them to be in our new home, as opposed to lengthening their transition at an unfamiliar kennel.

jennifer.wilson 11 yrs ago
Hi

We are looking for someone to help take care of our 9 month old miniature poodle over Chinese New Year 8th -14th feb. He is house trained and super cute! Can anyone help? We live in wan chai. Thanks!

tahermk 11 yrs ago
Hi - Living in tung chung , we need a sitter to come by twice a day for a week starting 8th feb...

Does that work fo you Denand

sabinawong 11 yrs ago
Hi! I am in Shui Fai Terrace and looking for dog sitter for a very gentle mannered Frenchie on Sundays and Public Holidays plse let me konw your services and what you can offer / your format. Thank you! Sabina

eddiekong 11 yrs ago
Hi, I am looking for someone to take care of my dog on jul11-29 for 19 days while I am out of town. I can drive my dog to your place anywhere on HK island. If anyone can help, pls send me an email at buildclock@gmail.com

Thanks!

Eddie

Hollydonkey 9 yrs ago
Hi, are you available from Friday 13th until Sunday 22 nd? If so what are your rates

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad