PROFESSIONAL DOG WALKER & PET SITTER AVAILABLE

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jaime.dogwalk 12 yrs ago
Dont' have time to walk your dog during the day? Don't want to put your pet in kennels, prefer them to stay at home while you're on holiday? You've come to the right place, I'm available to help you out at an affordable cost!

I'm a professional dog walker and pet sitter, no doubt a total animal lover. I'm available and will be very happy to walk and sit your pet either while you're away on holidays or have work during the day. I treat your pets as if they were mine! I know what it feels like to leave your dearest pets behind while you're on holiday, always worrying whether they're okay, are they sleeping well, are they taken under good care...well you don't have to worry about that when you have ME as a pet sitter as I will send you regular emails and photos to update on your pets so you'll know exactly how they are doing :)

I'm a professional dog walker in Australia have many experience in handling dogs and animals. I've had 2 dogs, golden retreiver and a shih tzu therefore I'm capable in taking care of both big and small dogs. I worked at a vet as a nurse's assistant and am a volunteer in dog shelters, I am responsible, reliable and honest, I can ensure you that your pooches will be in very safe hands!

If you need a professional and reliable dogwalker/pet sitter, look no further! Holiday season in coming, quickly book yourself in! I look forward hearing from you :)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
goodtogo 12 yrs ago
hi, can u pls pm me? i wonder how much you charge for pet sitting my dog for 18th Dec - 25 Dec? My dog is a very quiet and friendly cocker spaniel and it is desexed. I appreciate if you could reply asap, thanks!

Angela1982 12 yrs ago
Hi,

I am looking for some one to walk my dog monday-friday in the middle of the day for at least an hour a day each day. We live in midlevels . She is a small very well behaved shoodle with a great nature. How much would you charge for this?

mchew 12 yrs ago
Hello,

I'm looking for a dog walker to walk my 4 dogs (Old English Sheepdogs and Golden Retrievers) approximately an hour a day (depending on how hot the weather is) from Monday - Friday in Ap Lei Chau. Please advise if you are able to walk my dogs. Thank you.

Linda B 12 yrs ago
Looking for a dog sitter for my two dogs - husky-shepherd mix and German Shepherd. They are 13 and 14 years old....so not alot required. But need someone to be with them while we are out as they get stressed when we are away and bark.

Let me know the rates and if you are available during the month of February on the occasional afternoons, evening and some weekend hours.

Thanks

Linda

allyd13 12 yrs ago
Hello,

I"m getting ready to move to Hong Kong in April. I will be living in Kowloon and will need someone to walk my dog four days a week. I will need someone for at least a year. Can you message me your rates and if this is possible? thanks!

dashley 12 yrs ago
Hi Jamie, I'm very interested in your services for this easter holiday ( if you're around and available), but could you please let me know how much you charge for 10 days?

Thanks so much,

Ashley

Donmer 12 yrs ago
Are you still taking dogs into your home for pet sitting?

What do you charge and where do you live?

thanks,

donna

koanji 12 yrs ago
Hi There,

I an interested in your dog walker service 1 hour per day Mon - Fri. My dog is a mixed rescue and quiet shy. Can you PM your rate sand availability?

weeram 12 yrs ago
Hi

I'm very interested in learning more about your dog walking services. I live in midlevels, I sent you a PM a couple of days ago.

thanks

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad