New in HK looking for a vet

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ReneeC 12 yrs ago
I just moved to HK with my dog and I need a trusted and caring vet around Tin Hau.

Really appreciate any recommendations as there seems to be so many vets around.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
chubb 12 yrs ago
You should try Happy Pets Veterinary Centre. Their website is www.happypets.hk

They're very expereinced Vets and have the heart of gold. Fluent in English and they really go into details of explaining everything to you. Good or bad

I brough my pet in recently as she ate 10 plum seeds but worst of all is I had to fly off on a business trip that same evening. I was so scared and worried but not only was the surgury a complete sucess they went the extra mile to send me a video file / picture / updates of the dog every day while I was away. It sure made me feel the love as an owner and also I knew my dog was safe. When I picked my dog up she was so happy and I could feel the nurses and the vets had all spent time with her since my dog was quite friendly and happy to play with them.

I'd definitely go back to them, the care and the attention to details was beyond my expectation and no where else have I experienced that.

ReneeC 12 yrs ago
Thank you both for the recommendations!

I did end up going to Happy pets Veterinary Centre since they're close to where I live, the staff were lovely and the vet was very thorough with checking my dog. They even took the time to teach me how to clean my dogs ears properly, and noticed an eye problem that I always thought was normal. I used to have to clean his eyes at least 3-4 times a day, but now he's on eyedrops his eyes are so much cleaner!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad