Urgent! Help catching injured cat on Black's Link!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by hk3121 12 yrs ago
I've been walking on Blacks Link the past 4 days, and have seen something I can't stop thinking about.

There is a young cat - seems sweet and friendly, only maybe 8 months old - with a prolapse hanging out her back end. At the moment she's been ok - but getting a bit quieter every time I see her. On wednesday (now sunday) I stayed and tried to catch her.. she moved away just off the path. I called the spca, and the van came. We tried to coax her out but couldn't get her. I tried again yesterday, but didn't have food to get her. She likes to come up to the path and sit in the sun. She actually seems really social and I think you could catch her if you have food, patience and a blanket or net to get her.

She's always near the same spot - on Blacks link just about 100-200 metres in from the end of the short residential part of the road (where the country path starts) at the Wong nai chung gap road end. You can drive or walk in - not far.

Can anyone help? I think if enough people know she's there and try we can get her. She's going to suffer terribly and slowly otherwise. If it's her uterus hanging out it may be fixed by spey as long as she's not too sick, by the SPCA.

If you can't - please let anyone you know who may help know about her!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
faenrik 12 yrs ago
Dear writer

I am the person Cecilia who put up the poster

I have been there many times but no result

Also have been with the person who feed them at 7am 3 times with a professional trap

SPCA also try once no result

She is very cleaver

If you think she is social can you try to catch her with a towel

Put her in a cage

You can call me and I can tell her where to bring her

It's so many already who try to get her

Thanks very much

Cecilia Hong Kong Alleycat Watch

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad