Dog walker/sitter available

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by marcor 12 yrs ago
I am an expat and animal lover living in Hong Kong and working freelance from home. I would like to make some pocket-money, so I am looking for opportunities to walk dogs. For almost a year I have been a volunteer at a local dog shelter where I spend time with and clean up after dogs of all sizes and temperaments. I have also recently assisted in puppy training courses, so I can help with basic behaviour issues. I will lavish your dog with attention and affection, and ensure they are well taken care of. I have a flexible schedule and reasonable fees. Please message me if you are interested in having me care for your dog(s).

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Donmer 12 yrs ago
What do you charge per day, and where do you live?

We have a small dog, and we travel often.

marcor 12 yrs ago
I am located in Wanchai, but am happy to travel to other parts of town. I charge HK$120/hr for walking one dog.

allyd13 12 yrs ago
Hey, I am getting ready to move to Kowloon area April 10 and I am in dire need of a dog walkers. Even if possible, 2 times a day. but 1 is better than nothing for sure. I need someone 3 days during the week, and also on Saturdays I think. Could you help out? Do you have a flexible schedule?

marcor 12 yrs ago
Hi allyd13, my schedule is very flexible. I sent you a private message with my contact information. Please feel free to get in touch with me. Thanks!

Kassidy 12 yrs ago
Can you please pm me your rates? I need a walker once a day from Mon-Thu, starting on the 24th. I live on Queens Road, Sheung Wan.

Thanks!

Kassidy

marcor 12 yrs ago
Hi Kassidy, I PMed you. Please let me know if the message didnt' go through. Thanks!

Katiesf 12 yrs ago
Hi - are you still walking dogs? We're moving to Sheung Wan with our dog and looking for a M- F walker.

marcor 12 yrs ago
Hi Katie, I'm afraid I'm not taking on any more dog walking clients right now due to my pretty tight schedule. Sorry!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad