Dog walker / pet sitter available

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Miss Geema 12 yrs ago
Hi, I am available to walk your dog, pet sit during the day or board your pet while you are away. I am based in Sheung Wan, have one dog and close to dog parks and hiking trials. Call me on 62086206 for further details.

Gemma

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Chelsealeeqs 12 yrs ago
Hi Gemma, are you able to walk in the morning 8-9am during weekdays?

Aartiratti 12 yrs ago
What are your charges for a morning and evening walk for half an hour and what are the timings

sunnday 12 yrs ago
Hi there,

Good morning!

I know you didn't list Kennedy Town (next to Sheng Wan) as an area but would you consider it?

I have a 3 year old husky that I have recently adopted and I need someone to give her a good hour to 2 hours walk Mon-Fri between 11-3 while I am at work. She is a wonderful, aleart dog and has just discovered what life is outside of her 3 years in a small cage.

If this interested you then can you please email me at rosanna-webster@hotmail.com to discuss it further/ arrange a time to meet up with her so that you can see what she is like.

Kind regards,

Rosie :)

clrd 12 yrs ago
Will be providing my services in the Kowloon/NT area any day/time while waiting for work to commerce. Willing to feed pet/pick up mail etc too. Feel free to drop me a PM!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad