Douglas needs a cockatiel sitter!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by 3sTAR 11 yrs ago
Hi All,

My fiancée and I are looking for someone to look after our pet cockatiel Douglas when we are out of town for 2 weekends in March / April. Ideally someone experienced with Birds, he doesn't need to be let out of his cage as he doesn't like to come out, he just needs someone to make sure the millet is stocked up and someone covers him up and take the cover off in the morning !!

He needs to be picked up from Heng Fa Chuen and transported via taxi to yours on the Wednesday and we will then come and pick him up on our return on the Monday.

We'll cover all of your travel costs, pay half on his pick up and half when we collect him. A price can be discussed if you are interested so please email!!!!

P.S. If you have pet birds maybe we could work out a scheme where we look after yours, you look after ours when needed

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
tequila1 11 yrs ago
Hi,

Is Douglas very vocal? how old ? Can you please tell me about his characters and habits .Pictures will be appreciated,my e-mail is joanfung_hk@yahoo.com, I'm interested to take care of him when your away for 2 weeks, I have no experiences in taking care of birds, only with cats and dogs, but now we only have AMBER, my daughters tarantula at home. Please let me know.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad