Part time dog sitter wanted

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kyz22 11 yrs ago
Hello there!

I'm looking for a passionate animal lover that can do dog sitting/walking from time to time (schedule is not consistent and it really depends) on Hong Kong island.

Do not have to be a professional but at least have some experience in dog care. The most important thing I'm looking for is someone who isn't just capable of doing the job, but can actually put their heart into it.

Please send PM if interested! Thank you!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
codi 11 yrs ago
hi, i'm a local chinese and i believe i'm qualified with the above requirement. personally i keep 1 GR, 1 mixed breed & 1 toy poodle who brought up myself since they were 2 months; 1 of the passed away GR even got a "waived leash exam" passed when she was 9 months old. I'm good experience with knowledge of dogs and hope to seek a chance for bringing up your kid.

I'm working in Wanchai district from 9am-5pm, monday to friday. after this period, I am available at any time. Please feel free to whatsapp me at 95500200. Cheers.

Garrick_CG 11 yrs ago
Hi,

Are you still looking for dog sitter / walker?

I personally owned 6 dogs, 1 chihuahua, 2 King Charles, 2 Toy Poodles and 1 Corgi. I am the one who walked them and trained them. Also, I have worked in Kennel for dogs caring. I have enough experience on taking care of your puppy.

I am available in any time if you can have your schedule for me a week before. Please feel free to email me at garrickpoon@gmail.com

bright2008 11 yrs ago
Hi,

Please contact dog walker available if you are still looking for some one.fexible and reliable. rdelgodr@yahoo.com

Thank you

Mimo516 11 yrs ago
Hello out there ..

New parents of two senior dogs male and female,looking for part time help. Preferably in our home.ASAP

ejb1105 11 yrs ago
Hi there,

I would love to help you with your dogs in your home as i am very flexible with days/hours. Im a 32 year old girl from London living in HK currently and have just recently been volunteering at an animal rescue centre in Thailand for cats and dogs. Please message me and i can talk to you in more detail about my experience. The bottom line is, i just adore dogs! :-)

ejb1105 11 yrs ago
Hi there,

I would love to help you with your dogs in your home as i am very flexible with days/hours. Im a 32 year old girl from London living in HK currently and have just recently been volunteering at an animal rescue centre in Thailand for cats and dogs. Please message me and i can talk to you in more detail about my experience. The bottom line is, i just adore dogs! :-)

clink 11 yrs ago
Hello. Are you still looking for a pet sitter/ dog walker? I am an experienced and committed dog walker based in Sai Kung. I offer dog walking, basic obedience training, half day day care in your home as well as bathing. Please email me at courtneyemmalink@gmail.com if you would like further information. Thank you

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad