Dog Walker / Sitter Available

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ejb1105 11 yrs ago
Hello there.......

I am available for any dog walking / trips to the vets or groomers / pet sitting services during Monday - Sunday and am flexible with the times and days required. I am based in the Mid Levels area of HK but happy to travel or discuss other areas of HK.

I have been a private household PA in London for the past 9 years and have been in sole charge of my principal's dogs, which have ranged from Staffordshire Bull Terriers to Siberian Huskies.

I recently took a career break to go travelling and was volunteering at an animal rescue centre in South West Thailand (Lanta Animal Welfare) so I have alot of experience with animals, especially dogs.

I am honest, trustworthy and reliable. Above all, I adore animals and would look after yours as if they were my own. Please let me know if you need any help with your beloved pooches!

Emily

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Mimo516 11 yrs ago
Hello Emily,

We recently took on foster care a two elderly pooches. A male boxer and female Australian Shepard. They are both very laid back and easy-going.

Occasionally my husband and I travel, both on business and holiday, and will now require assistance with the dogs.

We have such a trip coming up the end of April. We would prefer to have someone stay with the dogs at our house, but will entertain having them stay elsewhere if necessary. Our home is quite nice; just across from the beac on S. Lantau Is.

If this s something that is of interest to you, please contact me via this site.

Best regards,

Jeanie

ejb1105 11 yrs ago
Hello Jeanie. I would be very happy to help you out with your foster pooches and would be happy to stay with them at your house. I think whenever possible dogs like to be in their own surroundings so this is no problem.

Please forgive me for asking this but i just needed to clarify if you would be able to pay me for my services?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards

Emily

sabinawong 11 yrs ago
Emily, Hi ! I live in Shui Fai Terrace(lower stubbs road) and need someone to dog sit our kind and adorable Frenchie for April 4 and 7th for 6-7 hours. Please let me konw your availabilty and pricing! Thanks so much, Sabina

ejb1105 11 yrs ago
Hello Sabina. That would be no problem and would love to help you, please message me at ejb1105@hotmail.com to discuss prices, i am happy to negotiate these with you. I am available on both these days. Regards, Emily

ajdn 11 yrs ago
Hi Emily

We are a family living in Midlevels who require a pet sitter for our very small Toy Poodle in May.

Am I able to email or call you to discuss our requirements, dates, prices etc with you?

Regards

Jane

ButterflyPhil 11 yrs ago
Hi Emily,

I have two little ones that urgently need your help! lol. They have been stuck here at home with me for a while and haven't had the walks they deserve, I have been very ill and am semi-disabled so it is merely impossible for me to walk the little ones. I have one Yorkshire Terrier and one Toy poodle, we live on Catchick street, Kennedy Town, just a block away from the Merton. I was wondering do you have time to walk them in the evenings? As it seems that is when they are most energetic!! Please let me know your schedule and charges, as i would like them to have their regular walks like before maybe 3-4 times a week all depends. Please contact me at Philissa@netvigator.com or send me a message on 6475 6883 to discuss further. Thanks so much!!

Best Regards,

Philissa

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad