Pet and House sitter avaliable!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by SophieClare 11 yrs ago
I have recently moved back to Hong Kong from Melbourne for work and am looking to do some pet/ house sitting over the weekends and during public holidays/ school holidays.

I'm a 21 year old, female, and a non smoker. I have been a dog owner my whole life and am extremely reliable, competent, and trustworthy in pet care.

Being a pet owner myself, I am confident in my knowledge of animal care requirements.

When it comes to caring for dogs, I know the importance of daily walks, grooming, adequate food and water, and regular medicinal care (eg. heartworm tablets and flea treatments). I have also previously cared for cats so I am aware of the importance of litter box hygiene and feeding routines.

I also have a lot of experience in house sitting so would also be interested in live-in/ extended stays whilst caring for your animal. I will be in Hong Kong over the summer (2013).

Most importantly I am an animal lover! You can be confident that your pet will be cared for (and given lots of cuddles) while you are away.

Please contact me on sophieclarerobertson@gmail.com if you are interested!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
SophieClare 11 yrs ago
Hi, good to hear from you. Where abouts in Hong Kong are you based?

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad