Looking for someone can provide the dog walking in Tai Hang District

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jessicalb 11 yrs ago
Hi,

I have a 9 month old small/medium puppy and am looking for a energetic and dedicated dog walker to take her for 1 hour walks every weekday (mon-fri) for a long term arrangement. Coco is extremely friendly, but very energetic and active and needs lots of exercise. We need someone who is reasonably fit to keep up with her and tire her out! Please contact me if you are interested with expected hourly rate and availability. The ideal time for the walk will be approx 2pm-3pm.

thanks!

Jessica

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
LittleMissAshley 11 yrs ago
Hi Jessica,

I'm a 17 year old girl, going on 18, and a recent graduate from an international high school here in Hong Kong. I have absolutely no plans this summer, before I go to university, but I'm studying here in Hong Kong.

I absolutely love dogs and have wanted one since I was 7! When I finally got a dog last year my mum turned out to be allergic and unfortunately had to give her back.

I'm very active and energetic, I jog for about an hour a day, so walking your dog will be absolutely no problem for me.

Up until the start of September, I will be able to walk your dog from 2pm-3pm, but after that, my availability will have to be based around my class schedule.

Please message me if you're interested!

Juliana

LainyFischer 11 yrs ago
Hi Jessica,

My name is Lainy I'm a 23 year old girl from Canada currently staying in HongKong for the next 5 to 6 months to visit my fiancee. I come here generally once a year juring my off times from school.

I'm a complete dog lover, I've owned 2 dogs a Shit zhu as well as a Husky which are both back home with my family.

I have lots of free time juring the days, I'm very flexible for hours and willing to work around your scheduale.

I'm very fit and active, I'd love to be considered to take care of Coco! Hope to hear from you, thanks.

Lainy

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad