Help Needed!!!! Please help the dogs!!!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jennyyan 10 yrs ago
My friend's neighbor has 5 dogs. 4 of them are puppies. The owner doesn't want them anymore so he stop feeding them and always hit them by steel rod. My friend want to feed them and the owner stopped her. so the dogs were so hungry that they ate steel net!! I asked my friend to call the police but she worried she will be dangerous as the neighbor must know she call the police. Can anyone foster or adopt them? Its ok if you can only foster/adopt one , as long as they can escape the hell asap!!! Please contact me if u can help: tel: 9257 0605. Many thanks!!! I can send their photos to you if ur interested

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Devon 10 yrs ago
Why don't you call the police? You can do it infront of the owners so they can see your friend didn't do it.

quarmbyt 9 yrs ago
how are the pupps now? are they still alive? please contact HKDR ask them to help, they usually takes puppies and re-home them or worse cases call SPCA animal rescue they will go and take the dogs if the owner don't want them or ask your friend to ask the neighbour to give them up so that those organisations can take them.
please do something about it quickly otherwise those little poor souls has no chance.

jennyyan 9 yrs ago
They are safe and in the foster home now but still looking for someone can adopt them.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad