dogwalker, cat caring services

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by binhk2016 8 yrs ago
hey everyone!!!

i am ella and provide cat caring and dog walking services. I can also teach cantonese / mandarin / english if needed =] im a student doing a part time master degree in a local university.

i live in mid level area and i have 6 cats at home so i am fully experienced in caring for cats. for dogs, i used to keep a chinese dog and a Labrador in the past. my ex roommate also has a chihuahua and poodle so i have no problems in caring for dogs too.

as i used to always travel outside hk, no one helped me take care of my cats and it was a huge problem for me since i couldnt rely on friends too much. and since i have too many cats, they really need attention at least 2-3 times a day ( the sand litter boxes must be cleaned 7 times a day when im at home actually otherwise they will either hold onto their urge or simply pee everywhere.) they are also very lonely and sad when i was away from hk so i totally understand feelings of other pet owners when they cant be home for a while with their little ones.

my time is very flexible. you can also trust me with your keys if you need to have me to care for your pets when you are not in hk

for dogs, same service is offered. & of course i will walk them 30-60 min a day

please inbox me for contact or message 68169901

( please message and do not whatsapp as my whatsapp broke down somehow lately and i cant receive strangers message , so after i receive your message i will reply you in whatsapp. sorry for the inconvenience caused )
thank you

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad