Looking for a new owner for my lovely cats

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by kevinin1211 6 yrs ago
Hi All,

I am looking for a new owner for my lovely cats (scotish fold- 4.5 years Persian - 5.5 years. Both of them are sprayed femail.)

I have been taking care of them for 3 years since my friend left the country however, I will be transfered to other country in end of Jan 2018. So I have to find a new home for my cats.

They are very sweet cats but they might needs some times to get used to new people. For this reason I want to make sure that they will stay with someone patient and with a lot of love to give.

All her things go with her, her litter box, cat tree, transporter,and eat and drink accessories.

So, if you are looking for a new cat friend pleases contact me.

Thank you.

Kevin

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
johnk348 6 yrs ago
Can you post pictures of your cats?

kevinin1211 6 yrs ago
is there any way to attach the photos? I couldn't find it....

if there is anyone who wants to see cat pictures, i will send it by email.

Ed 6 yrs ago
If you post in the classifieds you can post photos

kevinin1211 6 yrs ago
I posted in the classifieds however, admin removed or didn’t approve my post because they don’t allow ppl to post adoption stuff without license.

JNGM 6 yrs ago
The HK government requires that Classified ads for pets can only be published if they are accompanied by the ownership license and/or medical booklet. The personal details of the owner will be redacted and only the pet information will be displayed in the ad.

Regards,
The AsiaXPAT Team

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad