doggie daycare in Pok Fu Lam?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by r+trainer 11 yrs ago
does anybody know of a reputable 'doggie daycare' in the Pok Fu Lam area? Or a puppy play group for a lively 5 month old pup?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
r+trainer 11 yrs ago
thanks for the reply Cara, just looking to get the wee guy some extra exercise. I'm a trainer helping the family, and the root of their problem, besides pup needing to learn some manners, is he's not getting enough exercise and stimulation. I've also suggested they post here to find a walker or play mate.

I totally understand it's not a big enough money-spinner to be very viable here, too bad. No harm asking though.

clink 11 yrs ago
Hello.

I am an experienced, reliable and committed pet sitter and dog walker based in Choi Hung. I offer a half day (3.5 hours) rate which includes playing with the puppy at home, basic rewards based training, x 2 walks (45 mins each) and a bath if necessary. If you are interested please email

me at courtneyemmalink@gmail.com.

Best wishes, Courtney

r+trainer 11 yrs ago
that's kind of what I meant, you have to make more money here to cover rent etc on a small space that's not big enough to get enough dogs in to pay for it... if that makes any sense...

ABSN 11 yrs ago
Hi, I am long time HKDR volunteer and a pet owner. Know a lot about animals in general and dogs in particular. I am available to help out with the puppy requiring play and exercise. I live in Pok fu lam. Thanks

r+trainer 11 yrs ago
Hi ABSN and Courtney,

Thanks for your replies. I heard they returned the pup to the rescue. He was not a great match for their lifestyle. Lovely wee guy, I hope he gets another chance soon, he'd be great in the right home

timbuktuhk 11 yrs ago
Bring him to the HKDR puppy homing in ap lei chan every Sunday, at whiskers and paws? Could be an option to socialize and give the puppy a good run. I think I might try that next week and see if they allow me!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad