Looking for house-sitter/dog-sitter in Dec

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by deliran 15 yrs ago

We are looking for someone who can house-sit for 17 days, from Dec 19 to Jan 4. This person would live at our house in Sai Kung and take care of our zoo – 4 med-sized dogs and 3 cats. We would ask this person to take the dogs for a pee 4 x’s a day, to feed the dogs and cats – and that’s about it. They would not be responsible for taking the dogs on long hikes, just outside the property to go to the bathroom. Their main responsibility is to hang out with the dogs and cats, so someone with experience with animals would be preferable. The dogs are friendly and sociable.

We would ask that whoever house-sits agrees not to leave the dogs for more than 5 hours at a time (and not on a daily basis so this means sleeping at our house) and to make sure that the dogs are always on a leash when they are taken outside of the property.

We would pay 2300HKD plus a food allowance.

Ideally we would like to find a helper whose employer’s are going away for Christmas but who is staying in Hong Kong herself rather than going back to the Phils./Indonesia. This would enable her to make some extra money while her employers are gone.

Please contact me through this message if you know of anyone.

Thanks.

We do need to be able to check the house-sitter’s reference, preferably by calling and speaking to the house-sitter’s employers.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
55lantau 14 yrs ago
I live on Lantau and offer a dog walking service. I also take dogs and cats in to my home when, say the owner goes on holiday. if you could ship them to Lantau?

yuri0000 14 yrs ago
HI, i'm available at the time you mentioned above.

i have a dog, so taking care of the aniamals won't be a problem for me.

i am a university graudate , so i am free n the christmas holiday .

if you are interested , feel free to contact me .

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad