Dogwalker/Pet Sitter in Tai Po area

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ABSN 11 yrs ago
Hi!

I’m a high school graduate and am interested in dog walking and pet sitting jobs. I have had a great deal of experience with a wide variety of pets including dogs, cats, rabbits and snakes. I have had dogs and cats and currently own a rabbit. I have had experience with young puppies and also used to volunteer at HKDR

I can take care of both cats and dogs (walking, playing, cleaning litter boxes, feeding and teaching basic commands) and rabbits and hamsters (feeding, cleaning cages, changing bedding).

I can walk your dogs 2-3 times a day for however long your dog requires. (puppy/senior/active dogs)

If you decide to leave you pet under my care, I will treat him or her with lots of love and attention!

Please message me here if you have any questions.

Sneha

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
shiba2012 11 yrs ago
Hi Sneha,

I have two shiba puppies about 1 year and 2 months old (twins - boy and girl). I live in Mid Levels on Old Peak Road and am wondering if you will be free to take them out for walks. They have quite a bit of energy and need at least 30 minutes of exercise a day!

What is your availability and how much do you charge?

Please kindly email me at helenlok@gmail.com.

Thanks very much.

ButterflyPhil 11 yrs ago
Hi Sneha,

I was wondering if you had the time to help out with my two little ones? I Have one tiny teacup Yorkshire Terrier & One Toy Poodle that really need their walks throughout the week. Maybe 3-4 times a week, depending on your schedule? What do you charge for lets say each walk is for an hour. Depending where you live as we can discuss further is you have available times. I live in Kennedy Town on Catchick Street, near the merton. I'll wait to hear back from you, Thanks.

You can either email me at Philissa@netvigator.com or Message/call me on 6475 6883

Best Regards,

Philissa

ABSN 11 yrs ago
Hi there! Have emailed both of you and am excited to be walking your dogs!

HappyHK 11 yrs ago
Hi Sneha,

Would you consider dog walking in Happy Valley area? I am hoping to adopt a dog after June 23rd. I will need a flexible dog walker 5 days a week. If you are interested please reply via asiaxpat or sms me on 6629 8661 Many thanks, Petula

vem83 11 yrs ago
Hi Sneha,

We have a 6month old mixed breed rescue pup. He has a great nature and super friendly. We are looking for someone to walk him during the day when we are out at work. If you are interested can you please email me: vem83@aol.com.

Thanks

Vicki

Mwmann 11 yrs ago
Hi Sneha

Seems your services are in demand :)

Also in Happy Valley and will need someone mon-fri to take our friendly (but excitable) dog for a walk about 30-40 mins (Sept and Oct).

If you are interested please send me your rates and availability.

Thanks

MM

tehayes 11 yrs ago
Hello Sneha,

I am in need of a dog walker starting Sept 9 to walk my Lab puppy 4 days a week for an hour or so. I live in Central. Would be happy to further discuss this. Looking forward to talk!

Liz

dfasiaexpat 10 yrs ago
Hi Sneha,

i am looking for a dag walker in north point, are you interested? i have 2 lovely chihuahuas.

daniela

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad