German Shepherd Collars

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by steveo 15 yrs ago
I am looking for dog collars for my 2 German Shepherd dogs. I have been to most of the pet stores in Ho Man Tin and Prince Edward and can only find collars for smaller dogs. Anyone know of pet shops which cater for bigger dogs.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Sapphire 15 yrs ago
We have bought collars for our large dog from the pet shop opposite the vets (Animal Medical Centre) in Mosque Street, Mid Levels, but there wasn't much of a selection. Like you, we have searched everywhere for collars & leads for large dogs, but most are for small dogs only, and many seem to only stock harnesses rather than collars/leads. Next time I go home I'll bring a supply back from the UK with me! Have you tried the pet store at Horizon Plaza?

alibullock 15 yrs ago
Try Whiskas N' Paws at Horizon Plaza - Vada (the owner) has 2 german shepard rescue dogs and I am sure will be more than happy to source what you need:

http://www.wnp.com.hk/

steveo 15 yrs ago
Thanks to both of you.

FCR 15 yrs ago
Whiskers N' Paws also stock toys for large breed dogs. My two retrievers are more than happy with my recent purchases from there. Previously, like Sapphire, I relied on trips home, visits to Crufts and kind guests for a supply.

My next door neighbours have two large Bengal cats, and the only cat nip toys that they haven't managed to destroy have come from WnP.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad