Seeking Dog Sitter For Christmas Holiday

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by JessicaHK 13 yrs ago
Seeking a professional, trust worthy, and experienced English speaking dog sitter for the Christmas holiday. Candidate must LOVE dogs and stay at our apartment on Hong Kong Island overnight. Competitive Pay of $250 HK flat rate per day.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
skrust 13 yrs ago
Hi

Just wondering when you need someone as Christmas holidays are still not to the end of the year. Please let me know dates and what type of dog you have.

Thanks

JessicaHK 13 yrs ago
Thank you Cara. We are interested in the dates of December 21st - 27th if anyone is interested.

sandiexxxx 13 yrs ago
Jessica, would you consider sending your dog to Lanatau, Mui Wo ?

only there is this lovely lady Anna, who takes dogs for boarding, and it's not a kennel, Anna is so caring & loving to them, they live in her home, as if is their home. She had a vet practice and is very attentive should there be any problems.

I have used her for my 3 precious princes/princess.. and they love her....

Please let me know and I can give you her number..

tinach 13 yrs ago
I have two dogs myself and for 1.5 years I've been using Anitha, a Sri Lankan lady who is just wonderful with the dogs. She is reliable, trust worthy, and works hard. She walks them 1 hour each day for $70 /hr but when I'm away she charges $200 and stays over at my house at night (comes 3 times in the day for walks).

Feel free to msg me for her number if you need it

I'd be happy to tell you more if you want more info. Good luck!

Tina

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad