In need of a dog walker

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Philissa 12 yrs ago
Hello, I am looking for an experienced dog walker. I live in Kennedy Town, catchick near "the merton" apartments. I have 2 dogs that I would like to be walked maybe at least 3 times a week, anytime in the afternoon or evening the time should not be a problem with me as I work from home. I cannot afford too much unfortunately but would like to see if there is someone who is willing to help me walk my dogs a lower price...? I really need the help as it is not fair they dont get to go on walks much, because I have personal health reasons that has it made it a bit too difficult for me to walk them on my own . I am hoping to find someone who will really look after my little ones at a cheaper rate, I would really appreciate it, as some of the prices I've been given have been a bit too much just to help walk 2 dogs. One of our dogs is a "teacup Yorkshire terrier", she is very small, too friendly but very easy to walk. The other little one is a "toy sized poodle" he is a quite difficult to walk in all honestly, so I need someone who can handle 1 difficult dog....he is loving, sweet, and very friendly...don't worry he doesn't bite or anything, don't worry about that at all with either of them. His problem is excitement, his semi high pitched vocal chords and energy....not very big problems but it maybe too difficult for some people. I need to explain all this before considering to taki on this responsibility. This will most likey have to become a long term job offer, and the price we can discuss, negotiate both me and my future "help dog walker" are happy.

Please email me at philissa@netvigator.com or contact me on 6475 6883. Anytime...Or just reply here no problem.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and considering to help me.

I hope to hear from someone willing soon. Thanks again.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Philissa 12 yrs ago
Anyone willing to help at least for 1-2 months?? Just till i can find someone? I am willing to pay $1200 per month. Please email or call philissa@netvigator.com

careme 12 yrs ago
Hi, I can help for this summer until the end of August. I have a very flexible schedule so anytime required is fine for me. I have helped taking care of my sister's two dogs, one that's an old and blind miniature schnauzer and a very hyper scottish terrier. I have also worked on a ranch in which I have taken care of dogs amongst other animals. I would love to take on this job. Please email caremeyeung@hotmail.com if I'm considered. Thank you!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad