white german shepherd wanted

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Lizlim 12 yrs ago
Can anyone tell me where I can get a white german shepherd.Looking to adopt or buy at a reasonable price.I live in a village house in Tung Chung and am looking for a guard dog. Was scamed by 2 adverts under locanto and adpost/postad website which wants to give you the dogs but you have to pay to ship them from Africa.Thank you

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Lizlim 12 yrs ago
Check the internet.They do come in white ie the American ones.My son likes a white one ,so I thought I try to get one.If not,I'll go for the black and tan one.I want a GS for a guard dog but my son likes one in white.Nothing to do with colour.Just like some people prefer a black,brown or white poodle.

Devon 12 yrs ago
My friend in NZ has a white shepherd. Beautiful dogs and quite eye-catching since you don't see many around. Probably have no luck finding one in Honks.

Lizlim 12 yrs ago
You are probably right abt getting one in HK, Devon.That is why my son got really interested in a white one.Read that this breed only came out in 1999 and has a longer life span and is healthier than the normal colour.I am told that adopting a normal colour one can be difficult too.Well,will keep searching until I get one,as I grew up with them many years ago.Many thanks.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad