EXPERIENCED DOG SITTER AVAILABLE (HONG KONG)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Beth12 8 yrs ago
Hello,

My name is Beth, I have been living in Hong Kong for six years, and I am originally from the UK. I am currently a student midwife, and I also work part-time in childcare as a nanny. I am a lover of dogs, and have two myself. I would love to offer my dog-sitting services, as I understand just how important it is to know that your dogs are safe and happy whilst you are away!

I live on Lantau Island, however I am happy to offer pet-sitting anywhere in Hong Kong. My services cover everything from walks, to bathtimes, to vet appointments. I am reliable, and inexpensive.

Should you be interested, feel free to drop me a message. Happy to answer any questions!

Beth

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Cathbee 8 yrs ago
Hi Beth, we are looking for a dog sitter for random weekends away every now and then. Do you have a mobile number I can WhatsApp you on and maybe meet up?

Mwilliams01 8 yrs ago
Hi Beth, are you still offering your dog sitting services?

As we are looking for someone to take care of our 5 year old cavoodle This weekend for 5 days.

Thanks.

Matt.

monkeymoney18 8 yrs ago
Hi, Berth My friend has a dog 7yrs old. She will away fm Nov till Jene. Looking for boarding house for his dog. Are you able to take care of her dog. He is a terrier. Await yr reply.

bridal150 7 yrs ago
Hi Beth, I'm looking for someone to either petsit or have our two dogs to stay with them over the summer. Do you have an email / number I could contact you on? Thanks, Bridget

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad