Professional Pet-sitter/dog walker

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by SarahK77 14 yrs ago
Anyone looking for an experienced pet sitter/dog walker in Mid-levels, Central/soho, Kennedy Town and Pokfulam area? Holder of Cert. II in Animal Studies, worked in animal shelters around the world for 4 years and have 1 year vet nursing experience.

I also provide advice on pet related queries, especially medical and nutrition. Send me a message if you need a professional carer for your pet while you're away or on a day-to-day basis.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sarahunita 14 yrs ago
Hi,

I have a border collie and am looking for a dog walker to walk him 5-6 days a week for at least an hour a day and possibly 2 hours sometimes if i am stuck at the office.

Could you please let me know if you are available and what the hourly rate is.

Thank you

Sarah

Donmer 14 yrs ago
would you mind our dog at your house when we travel, and what is the daily rate?

daniellejoli 13 yrs ago
Hi SarahK77 - we're lookin for someone to walk our very friendly Golden Retriver from 14 Dec - 31 Dec. She is an old girl now (though thinks she is still a puppy!), so only takes very short 5 - 10 min walks, but needs to go 3 times a day.. She is in Happy Valley - I know this is beyond midlevels area, but if you're available, even if it's just for one of her 3 walks, please do let us know!

curio 13 yrs ago
Hi Sarah77, we are renovating our apartment from Feb-beginning of May, and our serviced apartment does not allowed pets. Do you take dogs into your home? My dog is a very friendly 10 year old, a mix of cocker spaniel and golden retriever. If you do, please tell me your rate, and if you don't, can you recommend anyone?

Thanks very much!

SarahK77 13 yrs ago
Hi Curio, thank you for your post. Unfortunately my place is a zoo already and can't afford to take in any pets. I can recommend www.petworldhk.com www.jonesandpooch.com or www.ferndalekennels.com

Hope this helps :)

Antonyphillips 13 yrs ago
Hi Sarah,

my girlfireind and I have recently got a little 2 month old puppy...and we are looking for a walker for a couple of times during the day.

my girlfriend is currently taking him to the office but it is not an ideal situation...

We live at the Sheung Wan end of hollywood Road. about 5 mins from the escalator.

can you please let me know if you have the capacity to help and what your rates are?

many thanks

antony

urylle 13 yrs ago
Hi antony, are you still looking for a dog sitter? I am available and I live in Sheung Wan so it's convenient. I am originally from Singapore and had 2 dogs for 13 years - relocated to HK about 6 months ago. Let me know if you need someone to walk your dog or to petsit. my email: urylle@hotmail.com

cheers,

Angela

Liucy 13 yrs ago
hi, is anyone available near Lai Chi Kok, i'm looking for a pet sitter?

Yellow-Wonder 13 yrs ago
Hi,

Do you still provide Pet Sitting service?

I have two mongrels.

Male: 23Kg

Female: 15Kg

Very well train and easy to take care. They follow only to English commands.

Feed precooked food once a day (during 6pm-9pm). Walk twice a day for max. 1 hour (morning: during 7am-11am / night: during 6pm-9pm)

Can you let me know the price for 5 days service and 7 days service.

From Oct 17-23 this year.

Thanks!

Nancy

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad