Crazy dogs!!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Moved 11 yrs ago
I have to return to Australia and need some advice on my dog situation. I have a local dog who was in the kennel for 3 years and adopted twice and returned, which i wasnt told about at the time of adoption. I didn't feel I too could do that to her when i realized what a nut case she was, so I went and got another dog to help her settle. This did work a bit, so five years on she has bitten our helper 3 time and drawn blood. She loves the helper and vice verser or the helper would have gone to the police. Also the 2rd dog likes to go for people who try to pat him occasionally, and they both go nuts if left alone and during thunder storms.

What I am worried about here is 1. Putting already crazy dogs through the whole process of Rabies tests and Quarantine in Australia for a month.

2. There wont be a helper to look after them when Im at work. 3. If they bit someone?.

What is the reality of re homing these dogs in HK?.

Any advice please?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Moved 11 yrs ago
Thanks malka tried to delete it but don't know how. That what happens when you have two crazy dogs that keep you awake all night with thunder storms!!

Godisgood 11 yrs ago
I completely understand. I have a 9 year old dog that randomly snips at strangers and a 3 year old dog that bites family and has bitten friends and helper. I love them both to pieces. I warn everyone about them. When my helper walks them, she takes extra care to hold them back from people and other dogs. She warns everyone that they will bite. Have you tried getting them nuzzles? Also talk to your vet. If they have become close to you, don't give up on them. Oftentimes, it's the people that need training as well as pets. I wish you the best. Also, you can start posting ads for dog sitting to get person accustomed to dogs. There are more quiet night in HK than thunderous ones...hang in there.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad