DO YOU NEED A DOG SITTER? (AVAILABLE IN HK ISLAND)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by esther3230 9 yrs ago
Hello,

If you are in need of a dependable dog sitter available at flexible times, I can help.

I'm currently a student at HKU and my schedule is quite flexible. I grew up in New Jersey until I moved to HK this year. While in America, our family had a lovely Labrador Retriever which I cared for and walked daily. For High school, I attended a boarding school where I was in charge of pet-sitting many of the teachers' dogs on campus.

I am an active person and I would love to go on walks or jogs with your dog, which ever is preferable. I can serve as a dog walker (running or walking) as well as a caregiver (playing, cleaning, feeding) while you're away. If you wish, I can take your dog to be groomed or checked up at a vet. I will be available to walk your dog once or twice a day for however long you want.

I promise you that I will care for your dog with love and undivided attention as I have done with my own and the ones I have dogsitted in the past.

My services are limited to Hong Kong Island. I live near HKU so services will be more easily provided to Kennedy Town/Sai Ying Pun/Sheung Wan/Central area.

Please feel free to email me or reply to this post if interested.
estherflowerbae@gmail.com

Esther

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad