MISSING DOG!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jackmatt 15 yrs ago
Our family Jack Russell Jimmy (3yr old white and tan male) went missing last Friday 9th October.

From what we know he was hit by a taxi whilst being walked by the maid, escaped his collar and ran away.

He was last seen at 3pm running up an alley from Wong Nai Chung Road to Ventris Road Happy Valley.

We have been searching the area for days, speaking to people and putting up posters with no luck.

We are very concerned about his condition and miss him very much. If anyeone has any information please contact us as soon as possible.

9750 3415 / 9614 1143

Thank you in advance for your help.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
STK 15 yrs ago
Good luck, I hope you find him, it must be just awful. Keep us posted on here

nermal 15 yrs ago
really sorry to hear. People think I am crazy but I never let anybody walk my JRT.

Good luck.

joe317 15 yrs ago
i got a friend who lived at the same bldg, she said the owner of the jack russell is a mean guy, he got total three doggies, always leave them at the garden with no cover, need to bear the heat, humid and heavy rain during summer time (once she saw the dogs ran crazy at the garden, two small ones tried to squeezed themselves into the bottom of the BBQ stove), cold and dry weather during winter, these days, his big dog slept on a wooden chair (those for outdoor garden use), the Jack Russell slept inside a hole which next to the plant, my friend just don't understand why the owneer spent so much money a year ago to renovate the garden, but not willing to pay some extra money to buy three plastic dog beds for them, it was hosted yellow heavy rain signal on 9/30, my friend saw the big dog sat in the garden under the heavy rain, she almost cried out, his Jack Russell is back, but no one at the bldg think that he's qualify to keep any dogs since he's so mean to them

fmlaw 14 yrs ago
did u find your dog?

joe317 14 yrs ago
he found the dog, but this doesn't mean anything, he will still keep them in the garden during the hot and rainy summer and cold winter, during the cold winter, he just put a very dirty cloth (even worse than the one that i used to clean my home) on the floor and let them sleep them in the garden, not even want to spend some money to buy them a nice dog bed

Amparo Kia 14 yrs ago
Just don't know why he keeps pet when he is not going to enjoy their company... (sigh!!!), just reading on how he treats them, these poor dogs should just ran away rather than going back to this s**t hole.

Nermal, you are absoulutely right, i never let my helper walk my dog, not that I don't trust them, it is just that I trust myself better. :)

joe317 14 yrs ago
yes the doggies are very poor, last time i wrote a letter and dropped it on his letter box, told him that if he continued to treat the dogs like this, then i willl report to SPCA, he improved a bit, at least i don't see them running crazy under the rain, or sleep outdoor during the cold winter time, his flat is same size like mine, 950 sq ft, don't understand why he don't allow them to go indoor, i have 5 doggies and i don't mind them to stay with me, not crowded at all

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad