Seeking Dog Sitter for Holiday & Vacation

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by JessicaHK 13 yrs ago
Seeking native English speaking experienced dog sitter for holiday travel in the Mid Levels region. Dog is considered a family member. Loves to cuddle and watch movies. Responds well to women. Prefer sitter to reside in our flat when we vacation. We require daily email and phone call for dog's status. Competitive pay for the right person.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
roger9999 13 yrs ago
I am Roger , 43 y.o. Australian guy from Sydney 3 years in HK . I have an apartment in Quarry Bay and a small electronics retail business in TST . I am a dog behaviourist and am in the process of publishing a book "Pack-leader..... Correcting bad behaviour in your pet dog ". If you need a sitter I can probably manage it 'coz I do not go to TST every day . How long will you need the care for ? My e-mail is rogermalouf@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss the care of your pet dog . Cheers , Roger .

Leli07 13 yrs ago
JessicaHK, I've sent you a pm.

SarahK77 13 yrs ago
I heard that this professional pet-sitting, dog walking and pet care consultancy service is pretty good and they focus in Central, Mid-levels and Western districts: www.pitpatpetcare.com You might want to contact them if you are looking for a pro!

jaime.dogwalk 12 yrs ago
Hi just wondering if you still require a pet sitter. I'm a professinal pet sitter available to help you out! :)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad