Looking for an experienced dogwalker

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Woody&Malika 10 yrs ago
Hi,

I have arrived here from Europe about 3 weeks ago and now that I found a home (Mid-levels around Kennedy Road), my beloved 8 years old Boxer, Woody, is joining me.

I will have a living helper who will be able to take care of him and walk him.

However, I am looking for socialization time for him with other dogs. Since he was a puppy, I have always used the service of day-care / dog walking services where dogs will be let run free in the forest for a couple of hours and would then have some calm time or play time together. I have lived in Paris, London and Zurich and have always find something like this. But, I am really struggling here in Hong Kong, since everyone offers one to one personalized attention. I have had no luck so far and it seems that the socializing life of dogs is not as important as in Europe. But, my Woody is 8 and always had this lifestyle and I am concerned that he will be depressed and lonely without pals around to play.

Any suggestion of who could help?

The other idea is to get a second boxer so he does have a lived-in play pal. But same here, I have only seen one boxer since I arrived and I am not sure where I could find a breeder.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Malika & Woody

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
dogwalk 10 yrs ago
Hi, just sent you a message. Hope I can help.

dogwalk 10 yrs ago
Just replied to your message, hope it got through this time. Cheers

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad