Recommendations for Dog boarding/kennels/sitters during vacation

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Asterix99 7 yrs ago
Hi All,

I have a 5 month old mongrel and will be away for 10 days in July-August then again in October.

Can you please recommend a good kennel or perhaps a reputable sitter who would take good care of her while we're gone? Any idea on pricing for this type of thing?

thanks!
Jonny

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Maicy 7 yrs ago
Hi I am doing pet sitting please call me @ 51665014 IF you are still in need of a sitter ....Reference can be provided.....

Yunawing 7 yrs ago
Hello Jonny!
I am Yuna, a pet sitter. I use to taking care of dogs. Please send a whatsapp to 63376774 to contact me for more detail if you still need a sitter.

Thanks a lot!

Yuna

mac.apple 7 yrs ago
I love kennel van ego, I always leave my 2 dogs with them when I m on vacay for years now.
http://www.kennelvandego.com/eng/main.asp

ABSN 7 yrs ago
Hello ASTERIX99,

We are a pet loving family living in a 3000+ sq. ft house with garden, terraces and a roof in the New Territories and would be happy to help look after your mongrel. We are highly passionate about animals, having had numerous pets over the years. We have helped several Asiaxpat members and most dogs keep coming back as they are able to roam free, enjoy open space and walk in the green quiet dog friendly environment. I have sent you a private message with more details.

Thanks

ABSN

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad