Dog Walker and Occasional Sitter Needed.

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by holymakattack 6 yrs ago
Hello, I'm looking for someone available to walk my corgi two times a week whilst I'm at work. I've noticed he's been a bit lonely lately so I'd like someone who would be able to spend about an hour with him. Days and times are completely flexible. I will also need a sitter (or at the very least someone to walk and feed him twice a day) a few times a year when I'm travelling, and preferably it would be the same person so that it's someone he's very comfortable with. I will be in hk at least another year, possibly two, so someone who is not here very short term would also be preferable. He is very friendly and walks fine with other dogs. Please message me if interested!

WhatsApp : 9229 2760

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
noacajou 6 yrs ago
Hi !
I’m a French student and I’m looking for little jobs like dog walking so I was wondering if the job was still available ahah
I’ve always live with dogs since I was born and I’m an athletic person (I don’t mind having to walk for a long time)
I have some free time the Wednesday afternoon and the weekend, it would be super cool to waste this free time with dogs ahah :)
Regards ~

RealLSP 6 yrs ago
Hello, are you still looking for someone? My schedule is pretty free everyday, and I'm a local so I live here long term.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad