Any Language centre recommendation for Mandarin?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by BennyLOWE 7 yrs ago
Guys, do you have any Language centre recommendation for Mandarin?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Shu Sheng 7 yrs ago
Hi there,

You may find some Mandarin classes offered by Rainbow Language Centre. Here is the websit: www.rainbow-lan.com.

Vlad802 7 yrs ago
There is a Language Center in Wan Chai.
Many of my colleagues went there for Mandarin lesson.
The Center name is EDC.

yesjayjay 7 yrs ago
I've just joined the Mandarin-Cantonese language exchange club on Meetup. Come along.

Jason Y

BennyLOWE 7 yrs ago
Where is the language exchange club?

yesjayjay 7 yrs ago
On Meetup.com

Mildredhk 7 yrs ago
My friends recommended me to go to NIHAO LANGUAGE EDUCATION, locates in Central, and I finished my beginner and Intermediate levels there, now I am learning advanced Mandarin course. Teachers there are very patient, and teaching methods are quite systematized.
They have free trial lesson for new students, you may attend the free trial lesson firstly and then decide the registration.
Their website is, www.nihaoedu.com
Facebook is, www.facebook.com/nihaoedu/

mage 7 yrs ago
Hi Shu Sheng,

We are looking for Summer mandarin class which we can go to your center to attend in early July. We've got a basic knowledge , thanks.

Please give us a quote for all classes or individual tutoring available.

mage 7 yrs ago
I had seen some good reviews from Google about Rainbow Mandarin and felt I should give it a try.

Our two kids (P3 & P5)have been attending their Summer Programme twice a week since 3rd July. The class size was relatively small - which can be a good thing if you need more individualized attention. There were lesson notes given at the start of each class, material to go over, and of course homework.

They took I think 12 lessons at Rainbow and they loved it! They improved in their vocabulary and words recognition tremendously and singing mandarin songs every-now and again!

I recommend Rainbow Mandarin wholeheartedly to every parent.

1QR 7 yrs ago
Are there any language centres that offer a range of intermediate group classes for Adults (i.e. can place you with people at a similar level)? I am more interested in conversation than reading/writing

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad