Native Mandarin Tutor for P5 student

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by subhadra 7 yrs ago
Wanted a native Putonghua speaking tutor from among University students studying in Hong Kong. Tutor preferably male; should have had Putonghua as a major language until college level

Prior experience in teaching primary school children will be added advantage.
Student is a near native in Putonghua who needs spoken and writing improvement.
Initially 1/2 times a week at home for 1 hour each. Fees negotiable. Reply to the add with contact details.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
todouzai 7 yrs ago
Dear SUBHADRA, nice to meet you!
I am a native speaker of mandarin. I have been tutoring for Mandarin for multi-institutions over 7 years. I'm glad if I could help your child.

Please contact me through : huzijimmy@gmail.com or whatsapp @ 98399508

abricot 7 yrs ago
Hi. I'm a native speaker with local bachelor education. Have been teaching a bunch primary school students (Shanghai Victoria Academy, KCS) as well as middle-high school (CIS).
If you're interested please email to abricot@126.com
Thanks

tina520iamflys 7 yrs ago
Hello,
I have 7 years experience teaching Mandarin to children and adult, and I have BA. and MA. in Chinese, and also PGDE in HKU. If you are interested, please contact me via email: tina520iamflys@gmail.com.
Regards,
Tina Ma

AndyWONG8 7 yrs ago
Hi I'm a university student studying in HKBU, and before I went to college, I studied in mainland China, so Putonghua is part of my major language. I'm enthusiastic and friendly. You can contact be via whatsapp: 62296816

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad