Looking for Mandarin Tutor in Kennedy Town

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jackyso78 7 yrs ago
Hi,

I am looking for a mandarin tutor in Kennedy Town. We can meet preferably on weekends. I am of Hong Kong decent but immigrated to Canada when I was very young. I can speak perfect Cantonese/English, but wanted to polish up my Mandarin. I want to be able to improve on speaking and writing for work. Please do let me know if you can assist.

Thank you,
Jacky

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Kate12 7 yrs ago
Hi Jacky,

Do you still need a tutor? I am from Hong Kong and just returned from Australia for travelling and working. I speak fluent Cantonese, English, and Mandarin. I am a trained English teacher in HK, and have been teaching my western friends Mandarin as well. Feel free to whatsApp or reach me at 93826703.

Cheers,
Kate

abricot 7 yrs ago
You may email to abricot@126.com to get in touch with me. I'm a native speaker with 3 years teaching experience with expats. Thanks.

TeacherWillow 7 yrs ago
Hi Jacky,

Hello! I provide one-on-one or group Mandarin classes at your home or office.
I teach all levels from beginners to advanced students.
I have almost 10 years experience in teaching Chinese as a second language. My students are including professional students from banking, legal and finance industries.

You are most welcomed to have a trial lesson!

Please contact me through: teacher.willow.hk@gmail or 96240424
Thanks!
Iris

mmdr3721 7 yrs ago
Hi Jacky,

If you haven't found the right tutor, I would like to recommend our tutor Julie to you. She has a website https://sites.google.com/site/cityfunchinese/home you can find her background info there, or you can email her directly cityfunchinese@gmail.com

tina520iamflys 7 yrs ago
Hello,
I have 7 years experience teaching Mandarin to children and adult, and I have BA. and MA. in Chinese, and also PGDE in HKU. If you are interested, please contact me via email: tina520iamflys@gmail.com.
Regards,
Tina Ma

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad