Looking for Watercolour Artists

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by JohnE 7 yrs ago
Hello,

If you are interested in watercolour painting then you know Hong Kong offers thousands of wonderful sites to let those creative pigments flow.

I am creating a group of people wishing to explore Hong Kong and paint with watercolour. Urban Sketchers are welcome.

There is a rare opportunity to bring a very well respected watercolorist from the US in December, Ms Sandra Strohschein, to exhibit her style and offer her experience of Alla Prima painting to willing painters.

Ms Strohschein will be in HK from the 7th until the 10th of December but those wishing to join her for a 4 day excursion will need to register by the 31st of August to ensure the timing of her visit.

If you are simply wishing to paint please also let me know and we can start as soon as time permits.

If you are interested in Ms Strohschein's work you can visit her site sandrastrohschienfineart.com

I look forward to hearing from anyone wishing to splash some colour around.

Again, your interest needs to be registered by the 31st of August to ensure Ms Strohschein's visit. It will be a wonderful opportunity to get personal pointers from a master of the art.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad