Looking for a native English teacher for two kids

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Jennytsangwan 7 yrs ago
We are looking for a native English teacher for two kids(8 years old boy and 6 years old girl).
Frequency: Twice a week.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
customer.nat 7 yrs ago
Hi I have a very good native English tutor refer to you. She has many years teaching experience as a private tutor and work in the Learning Centre for primary students. She is patience, kind and have a passion to teach. She will provide teaching materials tailor made for iindividuals. For primary students, her lesson will invloved oral conversation, writing skills, grammar and comprehension or as requested. If you are interest and want more information, please call 53273108 to discuss. Thanks.

sarag 7 yrs ago
Hi, I am a NET private tutor from the UK. I have been teaching in Hong Kong for the past 3 years. I have 7 years previous teaching experience in the UK. The majority of my students are children under 10. I have a TEFL teaching qualification, a diploma in musical theatre and a degree in drama. I am able to offer classes in reading and writing, speaking, listening or a combination. Please do get in touch if you wish to speak to me further. My number is 90620236. Many thanks, Sara

coopks88 7 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a native English teacher from London. I have over 15 years experience in the English teaching field, including 10 years teaching children of all ages in Hong Kong. Please feel free to contact me via WhatsApp on 97510861 or send me an email to scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks, Stephanie

Alexys 7 yrs ago
Hi Jenny,

I can help your children with English language learning in a fun and effective way.

I have just posted my ad and contact details here, please check it out:
https://geoexpat.com/classifieds/tutors/tutor-available/ad/446144

Happy to answer any concerns/ queries you may have.

eurasirgeon16291629 7 yrs ago
i am a computing engineer from canada. i specialize in natural language processing. my major at university is computational linguistics so i can instruct english to your lovely children in linguistic manner, artistic manner, communicative manner and multi disciplinary manner. i adopt a diagnostic and prescriptive approach to instruction. if your children follows my lively and edutaining instruction, they can easily master francais, deutsche, espanol , nihongo, chinois, ...these languages i am also proficient in

my tutoring services are very professional . i have been an english language curriculum developer with late professor gail weinstein at project sail (schoolteacher assisting immigrants in literacy) in san francisco.

my hourly fee is hk$100 per hour

eurasirgeon16291629 7 yrs ago
and ps
my whatsapp number is 55448716
please whatsapp me if you are interested

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad