Native English tutor wanted for a 5-year-old girl

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by minigirlmyself 6 yrs ago
Hi, I am now looking for a native English tutor for my 5-year-old girl. You may read books with her and practise her oral English as I would like her to speak English more fluently and in a native way.

We can either go to your place or come to my place in Tung Chung. I would like to have 1-hr lessons on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays afternoon (twice or three times a week).

Please send me your contact method, availability and expected hour rates. Thank you.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
xanadu1970 6 yrs ago
Hello.

I am a former secondary school n.e.t. (native english-speaking teacher), and college instructor. I am interested in the tutoring position. Tung Chung is somewhat far to travel to for a 1 hr lesson. The travel time would be more than the lesson time. At any rate, I would need $550 for the trip. For that, I would provide a 1 hr lesson. An idea: perhaps you could find an additional student(s) from another family, to share a lesson, like a story reading group. For $600, I would teach 2-3 kids, for 75 minutes. This is $200-300 per child. You can call or sms me at 6297.1542. No whatsapp on that line. Thank you. Mr. Harvey, M. Ed. Canadian, male, middle age, non.smoker, parent, good references, experienced with kids of all ages.

stephanie.blake 6 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a native English teacher from the UK and I have over 10 years' experience teaching in both Hong Kong and London. Being a mother myself, I have experience with young children both at home and in the classroom. Please feel free to contact me on 97510861 or you can email me at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I will give you more information about my hourly rate etc. Thanks, Stephanie

channjessica 6 yrs ago
I am from United Staes and came back to Hong Kong six years ago. I hold a Masters degree in Education, TEFL, and a grade 10 piano certificate from Royal Conservatory Music. As for experience, I have worked in an elite kindergarten from Kowloon Tong, a secondary school, and also learning centers. Please feel free to email me at chann.jessica@gmail.com if you would like my resume or whatsapp/call me at 6689 6207.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad