Looking for IGCSE and IB tutor/homework help?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by JasmineK 6 yrs ago
Hi there!
I am originally from England and I have attained my IGCSE and IB qualifications from an international school here in Hong Kong. Currently, I am studying Law at the City University of Hong Kong.

I am looking to tutor IGCSE and IB students in English (language and/or literature) and geography. I am willing to provide help for coursework and assignments, for instance; proofreading, essay planning and development, homework help. I can also help tutees by collaboratively working on producing detailed notes (especially useful for English IOC preparation) for tackling anthology prose. I can provide examples of Internal Assessments achieving full marks for both geography and English and I can help you to too! Those who are writing an EE in geography are also welcome to ask for help. Additionally, exam preparation, technique, and procedure can also be covered.

In terms of logistics, it is quite flexible in that I am able to meet almost anywhere on Hong Kong Island at a time convenient for you, with a rate of $350 per hour. My Whatsapp is 94939038.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Jasmine.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
michaelh2018 6 yrs ago
Hi Jasmine,

Would like to discuss your qualifications, if you are interested please PM for additional details.

Best regards
Michael

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad