Hong Kong Island Native English Tutor Wanted!

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by miona 6 yrs ago
Looking for a native english tutor for my daughter who aged 5.
Time:1-2lessons per week in weekday evening
Course:Jolly phonics, vocab and interview presentation
Please leave your contact number, qualification&experience and hourly rate.
Thank you!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
JasmineK 6 yrs ago
Hi there,

I am very familiar with English language tuition and I have experience with a wide range of level, from toddlers to college students. I can provide a productive and enjoyable environment to teach English grammar, vocabulary, fluency and overall spoken confidence. I am also based in close proximity to Aberdeen as well. I would love to know more details about this job - my whatsapp is 94939038 should you need me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jasmine.

Kinabalu 6 yrs ago
I don't have the advantage of living in close proximity to Aberdeen, but not so far away.... The main thing is, I have a Cert. TESOL in addition to a degree.

I have taught students from the ages of THREE to 55 years of age, and have the advantage of having taught in many different countries apart from HK, like China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand -- and the U.K.

I emphasise boosting CONFIDENCE as the first step, so that the student is unafraid of making mistakes, which are just steps on the way to learning. We also do a lot of other activities that help make using English "natural" and easy.

If you'd care to send me your email address, I can send you full details, including the hours available and rates.

Mr Green, 6070-4538.

denmar 6 yrs ago
My name is David. I am a 37-year-old, CELTA certified, native teacher from England. I have a wide variety of experience teaching in local schools, international schools and privately. I am able to teach students of all ages and ability.

I can offer you or your child a variety of lessons including:
- Cambridge / Trinity exam preparation - Young Learners to IELTS.
- Tailored lessons in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Conversation and confidence building.
- Debating.
- Phonics.
- School interview preparation.

I have broad experience of local educational methods and expectations. I try to make my teaching both educational and fun. I have a great enthusiasm to share, whilst being a patient and attentive teacher.

I am available to offer lessons during the day or evening.

I can offer lessons at your residence etc.

My hourly rate is $300.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on: dendavid1981@yahoo.com

Many thanks : )

David.

channjessica 6 yrs ago
My name is Jessica, a native speaker from US. I am a highly qualified English teacher with a Masters degree in Education, TEFL (teaching English as a second language) certificate, Advanced Grammar Certificate, Grade 10 piano certificate (RCM), and a Bachelor degree in Communications. As for experience, I have worked as a NET in learning centers, Keen Mind Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong), and Kiangsu Chekiang College. I was also honoured to be invited as a guest speaker on a DJ talk show on RTHK where I shared my knowledge and insights on early childhood education.

Please feel free to contact me at 6689 6207 for further questions.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad