Mandarin teacher for 5 year old in Olympic

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by pppwong 6 yrs ago
Mandarin tutoring for a 5 year old with good Chinese level but minimal Mandarin background.
Weekday after 4pm in Olympic area.
Pls message with experience and contact number if interested. Thank you.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
shirley1ee 6 yrs ago
Hi, I hope you already found a Mandarin tutor, if not, I would like to recommend eChineseLearning, which offers 1to1 online mandarin tuition, it is more flexible so that you can manage your schedule anytime. They have the referral program, mention my name when you sign up and you will get one week for free. Plus, I will get one month

ycjeffyao 5 yrs ago
Hi PPPWong!

If you haven't found a tutor yet, I can work with the time you prefer! I was born in Taiwan, but grew up in Shanghai where I attended an international school. I've had 5 years of teaching experience, a mixture between primary and middle school students with the subjects of math, English, and Mandarin. In high school I also tutored my classmates as well for higher level math subjects.

You can reach me at 6695-6967 through Whatsapp or email jyao1996@gmail.com.

Best regards,
Jeff

Shils 5 yrs ago
Hello! Did you find a tutor around Olympic? I am looking for one, for a similar aged kid. Thanks

MOSlady 5 yrs ago
if you are still looking for mandarin tutor, would highly recommend one that a friend of mine's kids having this teacher right now. She teaches english foundation school kids mandarin on daily basis, she is professional teacher, mainland china background, and studied in english countries as well. kids all like her lessons. she only do kowloon side though. you can message here with this address: wiselearninglanguage@gmail.com
hope that helps.

Amtb2009 5 yrs ago
Hi, I am an oversea Chinese where mandarin is my mother tongue, and I dabble in English and Math tutoring before. I have been learning Chinese since primary school and later went to international school in college for my major, in Guangzhou. If you are still interested in looking for someone who teach Mandarin, I am available on Saturday or Sunday (weekdays are mainly for studies and attachments). Fees are certainly negotiable. My WhatsApp:+852-65767241.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad