NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER WANTED - TUEN MUN

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by yinsegou1 6 yrs ago
Hi, I am looking for a native English tutor for my 4 yrs old son to better prepare her for Interviews. She goes to local kindergarten and speaks basic English. I hope the tutor can help enhancing his English speaking skills in a native environment. I wish the lessons will focused on English vocabulary building, fluency, confidence in speaking & etc...

-- once or twice a week
-- 1hr / session
-- pls provide hourly rate for home visit tutoring section

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Many thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
rcherry 5 yrs ago
Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad