Looking for a Native English tutor around Central

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by barila 5 yrs ago
Looking for a native english tutor (from UK/US) to improve adult's oral and writing skills;
Hoping the tutor has teaching experience, familiar with business & economics topics;
The frequency will be 2~3 times/week;
Please leave your contact number, qualification&experience and hourly rate.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
JonoLearn 5 yrs ago
Hello,
I am currently based in Sai Ying Pun and an Economics graduate from Australia. A full time finance professional with some availability on evenings and weekend. I have over 4 years teaching and tutoring experience at teenage and adult level. I have access to classroom style facilities in Sai Ying Pun or am able to travel to you. Fee is dependent on location/frequency/hours (400-600HKD/hr). Please email me at nativeenglishtudorhk@gmail.com if you would like to contact me. Jono.

rcherry 5 yrs ago
Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad