PRIVATE ENGLISH TUTOR WANTED - SIU SAI WAN, HK

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Moniquechan 5 yrs ago
Hello,

I am looking for a English Native Tutor for my 6 years old daughter and she is studying in Primary one .

Date: Weekdays (1 or 2 times every week)
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Female preferred
Come from British

Experienced to make a class in fun and teach valuable content to kids.
Teaching focus: speech, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary
Tailored-made teaching materials for my daughter.

Please whatsapp me your hourly rate and send me your CV to +852 91094206 (Monique) if you're interested, thank you!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 5 yrs ago
https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/directory/arts-culture-education/tutorial-services/

rcherry 5 yrs ago
Hi,

Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

Ed 5 yrs ago
Please also check here https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/directory/arts-culture-education/tutorial-services/

nadair 5 yrs ago
Hello I am a 32 year old female from Canada who has been tutoring and teaching in HK for the past 4 years. If you are still looking for a tutor please feel free to contact me at 52264074. Thank you.

ezpz 5 yrs ago
@RCherry, what is your contact? Please call me at 93898360. My name is Karen.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad