Wanted: English Native Speaking Home Tutor

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by cheungkamhang 5 yrs ago
Hi,

I am looking for an English native speaking home tutor for my 4.5 years old daughter. She has a very good foundation on phonics but we want to practice her english speaking skills. We live in Lohas Park TKO, please let me know if anyone can help!

thanks
Steve

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Rach89 5 yrs ago
Hi Steve,

My name's Rachel and I'm a private English tutor. I came to HK from the UK almost 2 years ago now. Majority of my students are of the kindergarten age group but I have some that are also working professionals.
Please feel free to WhatsApp me on 67737320 with any questions you may have. If you are still looking for somebody, if you could kindly let me know what days and times you were after.

Rachel

stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi Steve, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

Kinabalu 5 yrs ago
I could be the one you are looking for....

Qualifications and experience may not be your priority -- but I've got them, and they come at no extra charge. I have a B.A. degree from California State University, and a master's (abt) from Columbia, in New York.

On top of that, I am an experienced, Cert. TESOL-qualified native English teacher who has taught in schools and privately in a variety of countries (HK, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Singapore, U.K,. etc.) and who has travelled in almost 80 countries. A good many of them in the course of my OTHER work -- as a freelance writer/photographer and cameraman. So I have a wide background, enjoy teaching, and believe English Should Be Fun.

I've taught all ages -- from as young as three, to 55 -- and enjoy the differences in approach and material.

If you'd care to WA me on 6070-4538, or email me at Kinabalu2000 @ Hotmail.Com, with your email address, I can send you full details. Thanks!

jeffreysham 5 yrs ago
Hi Steve! Seems like you’re looking help your daughter practice phonetics and conversations.

I was born in H.K. but raised in Dominican Republic and United States. I can speak Cantonese (no writing), English and Spanish fluently. Available to teach formally and informally these three languages.

I’m 31 years old. I’ve worked in hospitality (restaurants and hotels) for almost 10 years. so I’m able to help carry a smooth and comfortable conversation with different people.

Education:
- Primary & Secondary school in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Undergraduate bachelor degree in Business Administration (Finance & International Business) at Drexel University, Philadelphia USA
- Master's Degree in Hospitality & Management at Widener University, Pennsylvania USA

If you'd like to customize the style of tutoring, I am very flexible to work with you. Please do not hesitate to shoot me a text or call to discuss more (9880-6651, also WhatsApp available). Looking forward to speak with you! Cheers.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad