American English Tutor Wanted for Adult

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Kakac 5 yrs ago
Hello tutor, I'm looking for a native American English tutor for my husband who wants to build a solid foundation of general English in writing, reading, speaking and listening. Not looking for an outstanding tutor at a superior rate but would prefer to find one who can make learning fun and interesting and is patient and passionate about teaching and helping someone learn and succeed at a reasonable rate. Prefer to meet during weekends, mostly Saturdays, in a public place. Please message me if you are whom we are looking for. Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Kinabalu 5 yrs ago
I am obviously the one whom you are looking for....

Qualifications and experience may not be your priority -- but I've got them, and they come at no extra charge. I have a B.A. degree from California State University, and a master's (abt) from Columbia, in New York.

On top of that, I am an experienced, Cert. TESOL-qualified native English teacher who has taught in schools and privately in a variety of countries (HK, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Singapore, U.K,. etc.) and who has travelled in almost 80 countries. A good many of them in the course of my OTHER work -- as a freelance writer/photographer and cameraman. So I have a wide background, enjoy teaching, and believe English Should Be Fun.

I've taught all ages -- from as young as three, to 55 -- and enjoy the differences in approach and material.

If you'd care to WA me on 6070-4538, or email me at Kinabalu2000 @ Hotmail.Com, with your email address, I can send you full details. Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad