Private Native English teacher wanted for my K1 son

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by happyxpat 5 yrs ago
Hello,

I am looking for a native English teacher to teach my 4 years old son English during his summer holiday. Teacher better to have experience to teach kindergarten students.

Time: mid July to mid Aug morning time
Teaching materials may be Trinity GESE or Cambridge Starter

If interested, please PM to discuss details. Thanks

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

Kinabalu 5 yrs ago
I am an experienced, Cert. TESOL-qualified native English teacher who has taught in schools and privately in a variety of countries (HK, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Singapore, U.K,. etc.) and who has travelled in almost 80 countries.

I've taught all ages -- from as young as three, to 55 -- and enjoy the differences in approach and material.

If you'd care to WA me on 6070-4538, or email me at Kinabalu2000 @ Hotmail.Com, with your email address, I can send you full details. Thanks!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad